Guess it’s that time of year where we have a think about what we want to achieve in the coming year. I was contacted by a local reporter a couple of days ago asking what mine were and I really couldn’t think of a decent reply, but since then, I have mulled it over and here is what my resolutions are for 2013:
- Work Hard (keep the new business going through 2013)
- Fix the Garage Door! (Its been 12 months now, it needs done)
- Interior Decoration – top to bottom! (It may only be magnolia, but it will be nice)
- Have a pre-planned decent Holiday (its been a few years)
- Have more weekend camping trips (lots of fun in the Forest of Dean)
- Do more exercise (yes everyone says that, but I got to do it)
- Join a golf club (played a couple of rounds in 2012, and enjoyed it, now need to learn to do it properly)
- Blog at least once a week
- To think before saying Yes!
What else should be on this list?